Whether it was joking or serious. I’m doing a project for school about how these words have slipped Into society’s everyday vocabulary and why they need to be taken more seriously. Please reblog I need to know.
I’m cosplaying bellydancer!noiz and really want to start a little bellydancer!dmmd cosgroup for the event!
If you’re interested, I’ll be more than happy to help you create and/or design your cosplay! Just let me know in a message if you’re interested!
Thank you :)
1. Know that you are still blooming, and this is okay.
2. Write handwritten love notes to the parts of yourself you hate.
3. Find the comfort in holding your own hand.
4. Remember, even clouds cry sometimes.
5. Date yourself. Get to know yourself again.
6. Learn how to be alone without feeling lonely.
7. Do something that scares you every day, no matter how small. Watch your life change.
8. Stop wishing for a vacation and make your life into something you don’t wish to escape from.
9. Recognize that the best artists color outside the lines. You have the same freedom in your life. Break conventions.
10. Go to the florist on the corner and buy yourself some flowers. Spoil yourself. You deserve it.
11. Throw out your premeditated list of qualities for your perfect mate. That special person is not a recipe or equation. Humans are more than that.
12. Share your testimony. Our story is meant to be heard. Find your voice.
13. Wish to be more like rain than snow. Snow is frigid and hardens. Rain is vulnerable and soft.
14. Look at your veins. They are roots, and your limbs are branches. Your body is a strong tree. Don’t you dare cut it down.
15. Strive to have the same humility as the sun. It shines brilliantly every day without needing anyone to notice.
16. Flip through old photos and reminisce about the past, but do not live there. Nothing new happens there.
17. Dust off the fingerprints of any past lover left on your skin. You belong only to yourself.
18. Become the person you’d like to fall in love with.
19. Loving yourself again will be like putting on eyeglasses. The blur will fade and you will see yourself for what you truly are: beautiful."
THE FINAL FOUR
TUNE IN TO MTV ON JULY 27 AT 8/7c FOR THE WINNER
AGAIN, THANKS TO wahboo FOR THE INFO!
DON’T LET SUPERNATURAL WIN
JUST DON’T LET IT HAPPEN
COME ON GUYS LET’S DO THIS
FREE MUST WIN
OKAY I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SUPERNATURAL BUT FREE NEEDS TO WIN
JUST IMAGINE IT GUYS
HOMO SWIMMING ANIME WINNING AN MTV AWARD
I NEED IT
- America: What is your favourite place to eat?
- Australia: Do you have any quirks when speaking?
- Austria: What kind of person do you wish to be?
- Belarus: Is there anyone you love? Family, friends, romantic interest?
- Belgium: What do you think of your siblings?
- Botswana: Do you like to sing? Why or why not?
- Bulgaria: Who do you consider close to you?
- Cameroon: Describe your culture.
- Canada: Favourite wintertime activity?
- China: What was the best moment of your life?
- Cuba: What sort of grudges do you hold if any?
- Cyprus: What hands-on activities do you like (drawing, carving, building, etc.)?
- Denmark: Do you wish for something of your past?
- Egypt: Do you stand up for what you believe in? How?
- England: Are you controlling?
- Estonia: Do you think people often misunderstand you?
- Finland: What do you prefer, kindness, sternness, or apathy?
- France: How do you show love for those you care for?
- Germania: What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
- Germany: Do you have a hard time forgiving yourself?
- Ghana: What is our favourite sport?
- Greece: Do you let other help you when in need?
- Hungary: Who is the person you trust most?
- Hutt River: What is the most memorable dream or nightmare you have had?
- Hong Kong: Do you fear death?
- Iceland: Do you hide your real personality? Why?
- India: How important is family to you?
- Japan: Tell us a secret about yourself.
- Kenya: What is your favourite wild animal?
- Korea: What is one thing you accomplished by yourself?
- Kugelmugel: Is there anyone you have a love-hate relationship with?
- Latvia: Do you believe you are brave?
- Ladonia: What is the internet site you visit most often?
- Liechtenstein: How do people underestimate you most often?
- Lithuania: Do you desire power?
- Macau: What is your favourite festival or celebration?
- Molossia: Do you consider yourself strong?
- Monaco: Do you think you are a lucky person?
- New Zealand: Would you rather be an elf, dwarf, Hobbit, or wizard?
- North Italy: What is your least favourite part of your personality?
- Norway: What was the most disappointing time in your life?
- Netherlands: Most generous thing someone has done for you?
- Poland: Hardest thing you have gone through?
- Prussia: Would you prefer to live forever or die alone?
- Roman Empire: How would you like to be remembered?
- Romania: What is something you are very ashamed of?
- Russia: Have you ever suffered from low self esteem? Do you still?
- Sealand: Who is your best friend?
- Seborga: What is your favourite beverage?
- Seychelles: How do you handle people being rude to you?
- South Italy: What is your favourite part of your personality?
- Spain: What would you tell to the person or people you hurt most if you had a second chance?
- Sweden: Are you a leader, follower, or independent?
- Switzerland: Would you consider yourself evil, good, or neutral?
- Thailand: How good is your poker face?
- Tibet: What do you value most?
- Taiwan: What do you think of the people or person who raised you?
- Turkey: Would you ever want children?
- Uganda: How would you like others to see you?
- Ukraine: What is one thing that has made you stronger in life?
- Vietnam: What is something you are proud of about yourself?
- Wy: What kind of art do you like?
- Zimbabwe: Who is your favourite character from any folklore?
- 1: What would you name your future daughter?
- 2: Do you miss anyone?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 7: How late did you stay up last night?
- 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 20: Who did you last see in person?
- 21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Have you ever been to Paris?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Do you use chap stick?
- 26: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: What are you listening to right now?
- 37: What is wrong with you right now?
- 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 40: What is on your wrists right now?
- 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
- 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
- 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 49: Have you ever been to New York?
- 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?